Red Dirt Tours is your Winton touring specialist and offers a number of tours to the spectacular natural and man-made attractions of the Winton region.
Explore this amazing landscape with Savannah Guide Vicki Jones. Vicki had her first venture into the world of tour guiding at 22, working at the Lodge at Carnarvon Gorge, then for the next 12 years in a number of ecotourism resorts and tour operations around outback Queensland, Northern Territory and Tasmania, before several tour guide training and management roles. Leaving the corporate world, Vicki moved back into tour operation management and back into Outback Queensland.
A long time accredited tour guide with both Savannah Guides and EcoGuide Vicki believes that the professionalism associated with these organisations has stood her in good stead over the years. In 2015 Red Dirt Tours was accredited as a Savannah Guides Enterprise.
- Lark Quarry Dinosaur Stampede 3/4 Day Tour
- Carisbrooke Station and Dinosaur Stampede Full Day
- Old Cork and the Diamantina River, including Carisbrooke Station
- Australian Age of Dinosaurs – Sunset Tour
- Bladensburg National Park – Half Day Tour
- Rangelands Sunset Tour
- Winton Town Tour