Your website uses the WordPress CMS – for an introduction to general WordPress functions go to:
- Videos: Dashboard, Manual, Videos (for video walk throughs)
- PDF: Dashboard, Manual, User Manual (for a PDF guide)
To update the main areas of content on your website:
- Pages: add/edit your web pages using Dashboard, Pages
- Menus: add new items and reorder using Dashboard, Appearance, Menus
- Slides: add/edit the Slider images at the top of your website using Dashboard, Slides
- Forms: edit forms using Dashboard, Forms. Click an existing form to edit. To place a form in a page, use the Add Gravity Form icon in the page edit, next to the Upload/Insert link.
- Ads in the footer: edit advertisements using Dashboard, Appearance, Widgets, Footer 1/2/3. Use the footer_ad shortcode outlined below.
To review use of your website:
Optimising images for the web is essential before uploading to your website. Image files should be a maximum of 200Kb, and when possible less than 100Kb. To learn more, read about:
Prepare the following types of images to the required sizes before uploading to your website:
- Tour Image (thumbnail): 351px x 188px
Web Font(s): Open Sans
Desktop Equivalents: Open Sans
See the Layout Test page for examples of the formatting options available to you.
Knowledge Base Articles
The OM4 Service Desk Knowledge Base has many articles describing how to carry out specific tasks.View Knowledge Base
WooThemes have a number of shortcodes to support features such as buttons, tabs and toggles.View WooThemes Shortcodes
There is also a custom shortcode for the advertisements in the footer. Replace the link, title and image with the appropriate attributes.